With the 2017 harvest coming to a close, now is the time to start thinking about preparing your equipment for the 2018 crop year. The 4R Equipment inspection program is a great way to make sure that you and your equipment are prepared for next year. Benefits of our inspection program include:
- 4R Equipment’s factory trained technicians will put your equipment through a multi-point inspection to identify parts and components that may prematurely fail in the next season.
- 4R Equipment will provide with a list of the systems that are working well, what needs to be watched if you don’t repair it now, and what needs to be fixed now.
- If you sign up your equipment for inspection before December 31, 2017, you will receive a 15% labor discount on all inspection repairs performed.
- Inspecting and repairing your equipment in the off-season reduces downtime during season when repairs may be more costly.
- Most importantly, you will receive the piece of mind that your equipment is ready to run in tip-top shape when it comes time for them to perform.
We appreciate your business in 2017 and look forward to providing you best-in-class customer service and equipment solutions in the coming year. For your convenience, we have included a copy of our inspection flyer. For more information, please contact Ginger Launius or Jeff Newell at 618-643-2124.